The Student Room Group

Results day

How is everyone feeling about results day
Frustrated!!!!!! I just want to open my results now so that I can know what I got
Scared
Original post by cherry1011
Scared

Me too, I have done so badly :frown:
Original post by Lozzylouise
Me too, I have done so badly :frown:

Maths has me shook I found it so hard
Original post by cherry1011
Maths has me shook I found it so hard

I found it all really hard except for chemistry which i thought was ok. What exam board did you do for maths? I did edexcel
Original post by Lozzylouise
I found it all really hard except for chemistry which i thought was ok. What exam board did you do for maths? I did edexcel

I also did edexcel I mean it was alright but I flopped paper 1 really bad ugh
I am so scared for maths, it's the thing I have the most riding on (which sixth form I go to) and I'm terrified. I need at least a 6, preferably a 7, and I just found it so hard (Edexcel higher). I'm dreading opening the envelope and just seeing the grades there
I'm feeling good thanks and you ?
it's only gcse' s when your 30+ no one cares what you've got as long as you've past the required entry, getting a 4-9 would make no difference.
I feel indifferent about it, I havent felt an ounce of stress since when we did our gcses
Original post by riannon2001
I am so scared for maths, it's the thing I have the most riding on (which sixth form I go to) and I'm terrified. I need at least a 6, preferably a 7, and I just found it so hard (Edexcel higher). I'm dreading opening the envelope and just seeing the grades there

I liked the maths papers I think I will pass maths but I am unsure of a couple of other gcses
TERRIFIED.

it's fun

Quick Reply