noimagination734
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have just been accepted for a MSc in Clinical Psychology at the Pontypridd campus. I've got less than a month to get sorted for accomodation and was wondering if anyone had any advice on accomodation, both with the university and privately rented.
BridgeStreetExchangeCardiff
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It depends what you're looking for in accommodation e.g. whether you want to live by yourself or share a flat, location etc.

There's loads of private accommodations in Cardiff so you've got a good choice.

Our new building is right in the city centre, less than 2 minutes from USW Atrium campus and we've got a range of studios and ensuites in shared flats. We've got quite a few Masters students booked in already as well, so PM us if you want more details
ThePenguinned
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello!I've been accepted into the same program and was just looking at accommodations myself, have you found anything? I'm arriving in 2 days, maybe some advice?
noimagination734
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Yeah, I got sorted with the university accomodation but that was a while ago. Id advise applying for the university accomodation as soon as possible to be honest if thats what you are going for. Have no idea personally about private renting but the student union does seem to offer advice and help on it. Also if you did join the same program you missed the induction class today. Theres another induction session on Thursday if you are full-time.

I have also seen on my unilife page that there is a marketplace section which has a few messages about accomodation which seem worth looking into.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of South Wales
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
    Sat, 11 Jan '20

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.21%
They might tell the bully (18)
10.17%
I don't think they'd understand (29)
16.38%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
38.98%
There's nothing they could do (50)
28.25%

Watched Threads