The Student Room Group

I am resitting - do I apply through school or individually?

I 'm about to make a new ucas application for 2019 cycle - and I'm not sure if I should wait until I go to school so they can give me some kind of buzzword or if I should apply independently - can anyone tell me what I'm supposed to do?
Original post by 134841422
I 'm about to make a new ucas application for 2019 cycle - and I'm not sure if I should wait until I go to school so they can give me some kind of buzzword or if I should apply independently - can anyone tell me what I'm supposed to do?

Are you going to be attending school whilst resitting? If so, you should apply through your school. If you're not, you can apply as an individual.
Reply 2
Original post by SarcAndSpark
Are you going to be attending school whilst resitting? If so, you should apply through your school. If you're not, you can apply as an individual.

I'm not going to be in school a lot so
Original post by 134841422
I'm not going to be in school a lot so

If you're attending school at all- for anything more than just sitting your exams, you should apply through your school.

There are no advantages to applying as an individual.
Reply 4
Original post by SarcAndSpark
If you're attending school at all- for anything more than just sitting your exams, you should apply through your school.

There are no advantages to applying as an individual.

ok - thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending