The Student Room Group

Accounting study and work experience

Hi, I am thinking to do accounting course I dont have any knowledge in this field. While, researching more about experience and work placement I came across with AAT courses. Can any one suggest good learning providers classroom based or online in LondonAlso, can anyone give their experience with KBM accountancy as I read in their website they offer work placement. If anyone has done from there please help me it'll be appreciated thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by StudentTJ91
Hi, I am thinking to do accounting course I dont have any knowledge in this field. While, researching more about experience and work placement I came across with AAT courses. Can any one suggest good learning providers classroom based or online in LondonAlso, can anyone give their experience with KBM accountancy as I read in their website they offer work placement. If anyone has done from there please help me it'll be appreciated thanks.

General view of KBM - looks pretty dodgy. There are loads of colleges in London which do AAT. Where are you based? How much money do you have to spend? Can you do weekday classes?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending