Degree apprenticeship 2019 applicant thread- Watch

sterling12
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by senpanda)
This was me 2 years ago😂 I learnt quite a lot about the educational system.

Anyways, weather is nice, I'd rather enjoy it than spend time arguing with a fool.
you clearly are the big fool here. it doesn't matter if it was 2 years ago. are you seriously that dumb?

I just didnt apply to unis because of their ranking (thats stupid as hell imo)

YOU CLEARLY DID APPLY TO UNI BECAUSE OF RANKINGS😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂 WHO'S THE STUPID ONE HERE

what apprenticeship are you doing honestly?
senpanda
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Cared when I saw a drastic drop? Wondered why, still went to the same uni while having offers from top 30 unis 😂

You're browsing my history, I'm sure you can find what I'm doing😉

I'll now delete all my posts as this idiotic argument you raised flooded an application thread.
sterling12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Cared when I saw a drastic drop? Wondered why, still went to the same uni while having offers from top 30 unis 😂

You're browsing my history, I'm sure you can find what I'm doing😉

I'll now delete all my posts as this idiotic argument you raised flooded an application thread.
you''ll delete them because you realised how much of a **** you're.

No one cares where you had offers from. I hate when people like you think they can talk **** to others. you couldn't handle the degree so you dropped out.
gelle
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
You both arguing in the replies lmao

- degree apprenticeships are 10x more competitive than most russell group universities, at the end of the day universities want your money end of. but the difference is degree apprenticeship with russell are usually with the like lower ranked like QMUL (the state of that uni is abysmal) and in other cases non russell’s like kent and nottingham trent
- Employers of degree apprenticeship are taking that burden off and paying for you to go to university and essentially investing you.
- Most people who are career yearning apply to uni based on the ranking for their subject as that would be the most logical decision
- degree apprenticeships and apprenticeships like level 3 are different as in one instead of a levelled qualification you are studying for a degree
senpanda
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
That nailed it. Thanks for taking the time to write this down. Dont think I need to talk more to that individual☺️

Looking at overall ranking means absolutely nothing, individual rankings for courses make more sense, but most people dont look at them☺️

(Original post by graceelle)
You both arguing in the replies lmao

- degree apprenticeships are 10x more competitive than most russell group universities, at the end of the day universities want your money end of. but the difference is degree apprenticeship with russell are usually with the like lower ranked like QMUL (the state of that uni is abysmal) and in other cases non russell’s like kent and nottingham trent
- Employers of degree apprenticeship are taking that burden off and paying for you to go to university and essentially investing you.
- Most people who are career yearning apply to uni based on the ranking for their subject as that would be the most logical decision
- degree apprenticeships and apprenticeships like level 3 are different as in one instead of a levelled qualification you are studying for a degree
Last edited by senpanda; 5 months ago
sterling12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
That nailed it. Thanks for taking the time to write this down. Dont think I need to talk more to that individual☺️
what degree aprenticeship are you doing?😂😂😂
Teshi_69
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Honestly sterling12 you have a point, and I did have the chance to join oxford uni, but it’s mega competitive out here. These apprentice types get it easy and think that they can tell us nonces how hard it is. I bet he didn’t even get those BTEC grades since even I didn’t. Honestly though he probably got into a really crap company and now when rejects such as you and me tell him otherwise mr, panda over here gets all defensive. WHAT APPRENTICESHIP DID YOU GET INTO YOU LUCKY *******?!?
(Original post by sterling12)
you''ll delete them because you realised how much of a **** you're.

No one cares where you had offers from. I hate when people like you think they can talk **** to others. you couldn't handle the degree so you dropped out.
senpanda
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
"Who the fook is this guy?"
Petrich0r
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Anyone got a reply from Goldman Sachs? IBM and Santander started the process. GS is silent.
zm98
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I had a video interview, waiting to hear back wbu
Petrich0r
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
GS - silent. I had a call I missed that I hope wasn't from them. How did they contact you?

Santander - got through online assessment and a video interview.

IBM - on the second online test now.
zm98
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Email
geordielewis18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Anyone Applied To BT OR Vodaphone?
zm98
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
How long does it take to hear back after a video interview ?? Any ideas
geordielewis18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
If your talking about Santander about a week after completing online test.

BT about a week and a half after
(Original post by zm98)
How long does it take to hear back after a video interview ?? Any ideas
zm98
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Goldman Sachs ? And what grades do people typically have applying for these places ?
gelle
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I got ABB but a lot just ask for two a levels at B level or BBC mainly
(Original post by zm98)
Goldman Sachs ? And what grades do people typically have applying for these places ?
aab08
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Had a video interview myself for GS still waiting to hear back I think we should hear back this week or next week
(Original post by Petrich0r)
Anyone got a reply from Goldman Sachs? IBM and Santander started the process. GS is silent.
zm98
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
When did you do video interview ?
aab08
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Submitted it on the 20th of March
(Original post by zm98)
When did you do video interview ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (204)
23.5%
Pop (214)
24.65%
Jazz (33)
3.8%
Classical (48)
5.53%
Hip-Hop (167)
19.24%