kikideekee
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have been put on a waiting list for accomodation at De Montfort and i am really anxious as to whether anything will actually become available and i have no idea when or if i should start looking at private accomodation even though i wouldn't really knwo where to start....

basically is anyonein this situationa and what are you doing /has anyone beenin this situation and what happened?
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by kikideekee)
I have been put on a waiting list for accomodation at De Montfort and i am really anxious as to whether anything will actually become available and i have no idea when or if i should start looking at private accomodation even though i wouldn't really knwo where to start....

basically is anyonein this situationa and what are you doing /has anyone beenin this situation and what happened?
I've moved this to the De Montfort University subforum for you

It *looks* like DMU guarantee accommodation, but do contact them. They seem fairly ambiguous compared to most universities on this particular matter.

You can contact DMU and ask for some advice on private sector accommodation - they should be willing to help.
kikideekee
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thank you very much!!

(Original post by Blue_Cow)I've moved this to the De Montfort University subforum for you

It *looks* like DMU guarantee accommodation, but do contact them. They seem fairly ambiguous compared to most universities on this particular matter.

You can contact DMU and ask for some advice on private sector accommodation - they should be willing to help.
jasminemaie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m in the exact same position I got a place through clearing and I’m worried that I won’t get accommodation now
Kalebj
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you still need accommodation I’m leaving mine so if you’d like to take over then let me know
Clark889
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Kalebj)
If you still need accommodation I’m leaving mine so if you’d like to take over then let me know
Please pm me with details as I am very interested depending on what you have, thanks
Elmshire
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Looking for somebody to take over my tenancy (ends 30/06/2019) at the The Student Hideout11 STAMFORD ST, LEICESTER, LE1 6NL
Ultra-modern, well located and affordable accommodation in Leicester for students.Superior Studio on first floor
• 15 minute walk to University of Leicester
• 10 minute walk to DMU
• Surrounded by bars, shops, restaurant
• Small double bed
• En—suite room• TV provided
• Water rates included in rent\
• £250 energy allowance in studio flats
• Free internet connection
• Washer/dryer provided• Microwave provided• CCTV
• 24 Hour emergency service
Communal games room, cinema and cardio gym

Rent is £140.00 per week

Please private message me for further details
thegoddesst
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello does anyone need accommodation for Dmu or University of Leicester l I am no longer going to the university and need someone to take over my tenancy it's £130 a week from September 2019 til September 2020 and. This is a nice studio apartment with your own kitchen toilet ect. It is 10 minute walk from the De Monfort University. Contact me ASAP if you're interested 😊
(Original post by kikideekee)

Nasrin123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi is it still available?
Nasrin123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Elmshire)
Looking for somebody to take over my tenancy (ends 30/06/2019) at the The Student Hideout11 STAMFORD ST, LEICESTER, LE1 6NL
Ultra-modern, well located and affordable accommodation in Leicester for students.Superior Studio on first floor
• 15 minute walk to University of Leicester
• 10 minute walk to DMU
• Surrounded by bars, shops, restaurant
• Small double bed
• En—suite room• TV provided
• Water rates included in rent\
• £250 energy allowance in studio flats
• Free internet connection
• Washer/dryer provided• Microwave provided• CCTV
• 24 Hour emergency service
Communal games room, cinema and cardio gym

Rent is £140.00 per week

Please private message me for further details
Nasrin123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by thegoddesst)
Hello does anyone need accommodation for Dmu or University of Leicester l I am no longer going to the university and need someone to take over my tenancy it's £130 a week from September 2019 til September 2020 and. This is a nice studio apartment with your own kitchen toilet ect. It is 10 minute walk from the De Monfort University. Contact me ASAP if you're interested 😊
Nasrin123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by thegoddesst)
Mephistophelis
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Is anyone looking for an accommodation for DMU 2019/20. I’ve got an en-suite room that needs to be taken over from September 2019 and I’ve already paid the deposit but I won’t be staying there any more. The flat is 1 minute away from DMU campus and 30 seconds from the library. Private message if interested.
Rhussain7
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Looking for tenants to stay in my accommodation. The Accommodation is at Liberty Court Annex. Very cheap rent and good place to stay, people are very friendly as well. Only reason for change is because I am changing courses to a different university.
https://www.dmu.ac.uk/study/accommod...urt-annex.aspx
De Montfort University
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello Kikideekee,
This is Jon Ellison from De Montfort Uni.
If you're still thinking about private accommodation, there's a place on campus called Sulets which is open each weekday between 9 to 5:30, apart from Friday, on which it closes at 5. You can pop in there anytime between those times and ask the staff about it.
Hope this helps.
Megan shilton
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I am looking for 2 people to take over mine and my friends tenancy
Lovely place to stay and only £116 a week
Very Close to campus and the city centre
Private message me if your interested I can give you more info and pictures and videos of the accommodation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (586)
34.21%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (706)
41.21%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (343)
20.02%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (78)
4.55%

Watched Threads