The Student Room Group

Do people dislike turbans like hijabs?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ddoy
No not clearly. It neither confirms nor denies whether non Muslims should pay it. It is completely ambiguous. Yet, historically, non Muslims were to pay the Jizya not the Zakah tax.

My point still stands. You claimed non muslims cant pay it when there is no such law on Islam. That was all I was getting at. The rest i really dont give a crap about to be frank..
Original post by Annonimous
I think you're confusing hijabs with burka's, which is what people hate. And yes, I do have a problem with people covering their entire face so the only thing visible is their eyes, no where in the quran does it state that you need to cover your entire face bar your eyes.

Don't mind hijabs or turbans, or snapbacks or beanies.

No i’m not confusing them, I have seen people complain about the hijab, the one that shows their face but covers their hair. That’s why I am making the comparison with a turban because it does the same thing
Original post by Anonymous
No i’m not confusing them, I have seen people complain about the hijab, the one that shows their face but covers their hair. That’s why I am making the comparison with a turban because it does the same thing

But you said Boris Johnsons comments... Boris made comments about the burka not the hijab. Most people don't have an issue with it, just like they don't have an issue with caps, beanies, hoodies, turbans, it's the burka that's the issue..
Original post by Annonimous
But you said Boris Johnsons comments... Boris made comments about the burka not the hijab. Most people don't have an issue with it, just like they don't have an issue with caps, beanies, hoodies, turbans, it's the burka that's the issue..

Yes he made a comment on that but that triggered hate for religious hardwear more public
Original post by Anonymous
Yes he made a comment on that but that triggered hate for religious hardwear more public

'triggered hate for religious headware more public'

wut

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending