The Student Room Group

Ladies - Anyone else have boob insecurities?

I’m super embarrassed to admit I have A cup boobs. I don’t feel like a girl because my boobs are tiny. Does anyone have any advice or is in the same boat?
Original post by Anonymous
I’m super embarrassed to admit I have A cup boobs. I don’t feel like a girl because my boobs are tiny. Does anyone have any advice or is in the same boat?

I've never really thought of breast size as such a big deal. If a boy doesn't want to date you purely because you had small breasts, he's probably not hubby material anyway.

I think a good personality and a positive look on life are far more important than big boobs. :h:

And trust me there are enough struggles with being busty :redface:
(edited 5 years ago)
Real tits > Fake cellulite double D tits
I used to feel the same way you do. I have small boobs too. If I wear certain clothes you can't even tell I have boobs. I'm no longer insecure about them though, my boyfriend makes me feel very beautiful and constantly tells me he loves their size. Small boobs have their perks - no back pain for one.
Reply 4
Flat is justice
I have DD cup and hate my life. They’re just balls of fat better off without them.
There’s nothing to be embarrassed about. You’re no less feminine.
Original post by Volibear
Having smaller boobs makes life so much easier. The number of times I've just wanted to go out in a t-shirt and no bra. Granted I can because my boobs aren't that big, but if I try running oh lord

Exactly, man I tried skipping the other day with a high impact sports bra on, it was horrific. I might start a YouTube channel dedicated to DD problems
They reckon the smaller your nellies, the more sensitive the nips

That's defo not a bad thing
A cupper here, I know the feeling. I've only ever had compliments off guys I've dated though. And at least I can go out without a bra on and it not be too obvious!
Used to be insecure because they’re big and i was 14 when ppl kept pointing it out but not anymore. 36DD at age 13/14
(edited 5 years ago)
I like having small boobs. I am something between A and B.
Original post by Rainfall
Used to be insecure because they’re big and i was 14 when ppl kept pointing it out but not anymore. 36DD at age 13/14

Really 🤯
Reply 13
I'm a 32E. Big boobs aren't exactly fun. My bras are really expensive for one thing. And I get a lot of unwanted attention because of them. I've noticed men talking at my tits, not to me. Plus they're really painful. And I'm yet to find a sports bra that holds them in place. Can't go braless, it really hurts when they move about.
Reply 14
Original post by Bulletzone
Real tits > Fake cellulite double D tits

I'm an E cup. They're entirely natural. And small doesn't necessarily mean that they've not been operated on. I know several women who are seriously considering breast reductions.
Original post by Anonymous
Really 🤯

Yes...

Quick Reply

Latest