What emails/admin things to expect before going to Sheffield? Watch

Baeryon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
The same day as confirming my offer, I got emails that let me set up my MUSE account for things like pre-registration and applying for accommodation?

What else will be sent to me before going off to Freshers?
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
lilGem
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Baeryon)
The same day as confirming my offer, I got emails that let me set up my MUSE account for things like pre-registration and applying for accommodation?

What else will be sent to me before going off to Freshers?
as far as I can remember that was it- just make sure you complete the pre-reg tasks you may be given an induction week timetable but I think thats more likely found on the website nearer the time
Baeryon
Rep:
?
(Original post by lilGem)
as far as I can remember that was it- just make sure you complete the pre-reg tasks you may be given an induction week timetable but I think thats more likely found on the website nearer the time
So I won't get my student email till I arrive?
lilGem
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Baeryon)
So I won't get my student email till I arrive?
oops my mistake- I couldn't remember if it was on the pre-reg tasks or not. You should receive it before you arrive
Simbess
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Perfectly said by lilGem Depending on the department they might send you a timetable through - thats what I got What are you studying?
Baeryon
Rep:
?
(Original post by lilGem)
oops my mistake- I couldn't remember if it was on the pre-reg tasks or not. You should receive it before you arrive
Thanks. I need all the student discounts I can till I arrive lol
Baeryon
Rep:
?
(Original post by Simbess)
Perfectly said by lilGem Depending on the department they might send you a timetable through - thats what I got What are you studying?
Economics with Finance
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

University open days

• University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (206)
23.54%
Pop (216)
24.69%
Jazz (33)
3.77%
Classical (49)
5.6%
Hip-Hop (168)
19.2%
Electronic (60)
6.86%
Indie (143)
16.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise