The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

What emails/admin things to expect before going to Sheffield?

The same day as confirming my offer, I got emails that let me set up my MUSE account for things like pre-registration and applying for accommodation?

What else will be sent to me before going off to Freshers?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Original post by Baeryon
The same day as confirming my offer, I got emails that let me set up my MUSE account for things like pre-registration and applying for accommodation?

What else will be sent to me before going off to Freshers?

as far as I can remember that was it- just make sure you complete the pre-reg tasks :smile: you may be given an induction week timetable but I think thats more likely found on the website nearer the time
Reply 3
Original post by lilGem
as far as I can remember that was it- just make sure you complete the pre-reg tasks :smile: you may be given an induction week timetable but I think thats more likely found on the website nearer the time

So I won't get my student email till I arrive?
Reply 4
Original post by Baeryon
So I won't get my student email till I arrive?

oops my mistake- I couldn't remember if it was on the pre-reg tasks or not. You should receive it before you arrive :smile:
Reply 5
Perfectly said by @lilGem :smile: Depending on the department they might send you a timetable through - thats what I got :smile: What are you studying?
Reply 6
Original post by lilGem
oops my mistake- I couldn't remember if it was on the pre-reg tasks or not. You should receive it before you arrive :smile:

Thanks:smile:. I need all the student discounts I can till I arrive lol
Reply 7
Original post by Simbess
Perfectly said by @lilGem :smile: Depending on the department they might send you a timetable through - thats what I got :smile: What are you studying?

Economics with Finance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending