The Student Room Group

Should i get my AS levels RE MARKED (I worked extremely hard when revisning)

is a re marking worth asking for i revised so hard checked the unofficial mark schemes on here ive seen ive been mostly correct with the anwsers ive put in my AS levels exam has anyone jumped in grades in AS levels from poor marking or anything? i did 4 years of past papers i basically remebered every anwser and question i reviewed the subject over and over yet it still wasnt in my favour
Reply 1
What were your results? A similar thing happened to me - I worked so hard to get an A on my Biology AS and I ended up getting the minimum mark required for a B so if I get mine remarked, there'd be more chance of getting a C than an A..
Reply 2
Original post by 12KK
What were your results? A similar thing happened to me - I worked so hard to get an A on my Biology AS and I ended up getting the minimum mark required for a B so if I get mine remarked, there'd be more chance of getting a C than an A..

I got a D and i worked so hard and i feel like i deserved minimum a B but im not sure how this happened i was prepared and everthing
Problem with unofficial mark schemes. They are made by one or two people and at most have the answer that the majority agrees with. Not always correct.
Reply 4
Original post by RickHendricks
Problem with unofficial mark schemes. They are made by one or two people and at most have the answer that the majority agrees with. Not always correct.

yeah but they wouldnt be wrong theyre mostly right because they do the research and tell you the anwser theyre looking for
Original post by Ahmed_1_7
is a re marking worth asking for i revised so hard checked the unofficial mark schemes on here ive seen ive been mostly correct with the anwsers ive put in my AS levels exam has anyone jumped in grades in AS levels from poor marking or anything? i did 4 years of past papers i basically remebered every anwser and question i reviewed the subject over and over yet it still wasnt in my favour

It's very unlikely that they would ALL be moved up if you reviewed them. There is a chance one might be.

Maybe better to get your papers back and then go through your answers with your teachers - that way you get to learn from what you did right and wrong. You can organise this though your exams office. Would you be able to do this?

Are they the new AS levels that don't contribute to your final A-level grade?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending