Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
https://www.facebook.com/7972991316/...5862721296317/

our Otters will be safe under BoJo....
Spoiler:
Show
i do not mean literally under him... they would probably prefer a muddy riverbank tbh
Wōden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I for one welcome a Britain with more otters and less burkas.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
In no way can Boris be described as "great" no matter what the villainous little oik is up to.
Johnny English
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Wōden)
I for one welcome a Britain with more otters and less burkas.
Me too.....Go Bojo .An absolute legend . This is Great Britain ....not some outpost of the Third world .
SirDazW
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Napp)
In no way can Boris be described as "great" no matter what the villainous little oik is up to.
Why not? One of the only British Politicians who like us as a along with people like JRM, David Davis, Nigel Farage, Frank Field and John Mann.

He is an intriguing character and I for one would prefer him as primeminister to TM
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by SirDazW)
Why not? One of the only British Politicians who like us as a along with people like JRM, David Davis, Nigel Farage, Frank Field and John Mann.
Who is "us"?
He is an intriguing character and I for one would prefer him as primeminister to TM
To be somewhat petulant.. Mao was an intriguing character but i wouldnt want him to be in charge.
As for him in comparison to chairman May thats rather akin to comparing which lunatic to put in charge of the asylum - theyre all bad choices.
the beer
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Napp)
In no way can Boris be described as "great"
He is quite a chubby chappy.
SirDazW
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Napp)
Who is "us"?

To be somewhat petulant.. Mao was an intriguing character but i wouldnt want him to be in charge.
As for him in comparison to chairman May thats rather akin to comparing which lunatic to put in charge of the asylum - theyre all bad choices.
Us is the native born peoples of England or by extension UK.

Mao was incompetent Boris has intelligence, he is much smarter than he's given credit for- really anyone in the euroskeptic section of the tory party is a better leader than May. In fact I think Nick Griffin or Nigel Farage both who have never been MP's could handle the job with more skill than Mrs May.
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by SirDazW)
Us is the native born peoples of England or by extension UK.
I suggest you do a bit of reasearch on British history if you think Britain has any real "natives" left. Besides he couldnt give a rats ass for some poor people he just wants power - end of.
Mao was incompetent Boris has intelligence, he is much smarter than he's given credit for- really anyone in the euroskeptic section of the tory party is a better leader than May. In fact I think Nick Griffin or Nigel Farage both who have never been MP's could handle the job with more skill than Mrs May.
How was Mao 'incompetent'? just because you dont like his practices doesnt make them any less impressive. The same as people deriding Hitler... he may well have been a monster but his actions, however abhorrent, are certainly worthy of respect.
Remind me how he is smart? :lol: he's trying to hurl the UK off of a cliff simply to stroke his ego.
The fact you think those two half witted gimps would make good politicians is rather telling... May might be doing a **** job but thats due to the inherent weakness of her position whilst those two are simply stupid, not to mention a quasi-fascist and an outright fascist.
hello_shawn
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You just know Nothing will actually be done to save the environment because...
People will still want to drive cars, fly planes and charge phones.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (12)
12.12%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (23)
23.23%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (44)
44.44%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (16)
16.16%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
4.04%

Watched Threads