I need help with my relationship! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
So my relationship is long distance because my boyfriend had to move and couldn’t do anything about it and is trying to move back to where I live.The problem is that I can’t go down to see him as much as I like and his ex lives closer to him then I do and she is still obsessed about him and they still have the odd phone call but he says he can’t stand her and that he loves me but there is this voice in my head saying don’t trust him (my previous relationship broke my trust) but I really love and want to trust him and I don’t want things to end but I just don’t know what to do and if I say something about him talking to his ex he will just get mad and put the phone down.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Lilchelsxox
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Communication is key, if u feel uncomfortable u need to tell him. He’ll understand because he loves u. Update me on this please. U need to tell him
Lilchelsxox
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Never ever let an ex in the picture. If it was my boyfriend I’d tell him he’s not gonna be a girlfriend until he cuts away all communication with his ex. It’s not fair on u
anomalygirl
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
He can't stand her but still phones her now and again? That doesn't sound right.
Also, cutting away all communication from exes doesn't always work, like it's nice when a relationship ends on closure and you can be neutral and civil with each other.

However, that fact that she is still obsessed with him questions why wouldn't he just not give her that attention of a phone call or something? Like messaging is one thing but them phoning each other I find a bit weird..
He might not fancy her or anything but he might just enjoy people being obsessed with him!

But honestly, it just doesn't make sense why he has a girlfriend, but still phones his obsessed ex who he "can't stand"?!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (64)
15.46%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (41)
9.9%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (78)
18.84%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (60)
14.49%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (45)
10.87%
How can I be the best version of myself? (126)
30.43%

Watched Threads