Economics Watch

TheWinterSoilder
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
How much maths is in economics. Aston's economics course just needs a C in maths at GCSE?
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by TheWinterSoilder)
How much maths is in economics. Aston's economics course just needs a C in maths at GCSE?
Aston University can you advise?
Mature79
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Aston does 2 different economics courses, both are BSc. As such you will need to do differentiation in year 1 and some econometrics in year 2. Can't tell you about final year as I'm waiting to start in September. I don't have a level maths and it can be challenging but the learning development centre is a great resource and are always there to help so you should be ok as long as you are prepared to ask for help and learn.
TheWinterSoilder
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by Mature79)
Aston does 2 different economics courses, both are BSc. As such you will need to do differentiation in year 1 and some econometrics in year 2. Can't tell you about final year as I'm waiting to start in September. I don't have a level maths and it can be challenging but the learning development centre is a great resource and are always there to help so you should be ok as long as you are prepared to ask for help and learn.
Hi, what course are you doing? And what were your a levels if you don't mind me aksing
Mature79
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I'm doing international business and economics. I didn't do A levels, as a mature student I did an Access course.
Mature79
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by TheWinterSoilder)
Hi, what course are you doing? And what were your a levels if you don't mind me aksing
Hi, sorry my last message was a little short, was at work at the time. If you need anymore info about the course or uni just pm me, happy to help where I can.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby