The Student Room Group

Required revision guides

Hi,

I'm taking BSc Applied Anatomy at the University of Bristol. They have advised me to start buying in all of my required workbooks and revision guides. However, after looking on amazon, I am unsure which editions are the most helpful.

I would appreciate some guidance and clues of which ones so i don't end up with books that are of no use.

Thanks
Original post by DeMoni
Hi,

I'm taking BSc Applied Anatomy at the University of Bristol. They have advised me to start buying in all of my required workbooks and revision guides. However, after looking on amazon, I am unsure which editions are the most helpful.

I would appreciate some guidance and clues of which ones so i don't end up with books that are of no use.

Thanks

My guess is the latest editions would be most helpful, but your best bet is getting in touch with the University of Bristol and asking the question. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by chuckymeg
My guess is the latest editions would be most helpful, but your best bet is getting in touch with the University of Bristol and asking the question. :smile:

The question then comes in as to which editions are the latest ones? I scrolled through amazon and saw several that all looked very similar.

Bristol did mention a book list, however I have been unable to find my copy, if I even had one in the first place.

Thanks for the tip anyway!
Reply 3
Original post by DeMoni
Hi,

Thanks

Hey. Im studying applied anatomy at bristol starting 2021! can i ask how you found it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending