Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
SaffyMango
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have been offered and accepted John Dodgson En Suite and want to be nearer the Kathleen Lonsdale Building .....so if anybody wants to swap their offered John Adams Hall En Suite ....they are both exactly the same price. If interested please reply to the post.
Anonymous S
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(WILLING TO PAY TO SWAP)

Currently have a place at International Halls Single Shared Bathroom,Looking to swap to either Garden Halls or an International Hall Studio / Ensuite

(Offers PM)
Wingedboy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have a single non-ensuite in international hall for £210 per week. It's right next to UCL. PM for any swaps (I'm looking for a cheaper place)
soph2530
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Got a single en-suite catered room at Lilian Penson for £199 a week which I'd like to swap. Looking for somewhere closer to the UCL Bloomsbury campus for a similar price, ideally Ramsay Hall if anyone's offering but any UCL run hall works for me! PM me xx
Universe42
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I also have Lilian Penson.

I would love to be closer to UCL
please contact me
chris4321
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SaffyMango)
I have been offered and accepted John Dodgson En Suite and want to be nearer the Kathleen Lonsdale Building .....so if anybody wants to swap their offered John Adams Hall En Suite ....they are both exactly the same price. If interested please reply to the post.

Hi, I am willing to swap for your John Dodgson en-suite room for my St Pancras Way single room with en-suite (https://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-st...st-pancras-way). Although I got the room through UCL, it is run by the private operator UNITE, so it is subsequently much nicer than most of the UCL run buildings. The cost is £245.00 per week, but if you were to get the room through UNITE, they would charge you £310.00 per week, so you’re actually getting a really good deal.
SaffyMango
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by chris4321)
Hi, I am willing to swap for your John Dodgson en-suite room for my St Pancras Way single room with en-suite (https://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-st...st-pancras-way). Although I got the room through UCL, it is run by the private operator UNITE, so it is subsequently much nicer than most of the UCL run buildings. The cost is £245.00 per week, but if you were to get the room through UNITE, they would charge you £310.00 per week, so you’re actually getting a really good deal.
Hi Chris

I am up that way on Sunday and will have a look and get back to you on Monday.
There is no urgency as the window of opportunity is the second week after you sign your contract. John Dodgson en suite is £242 a week.

Cheers

Saffron
jajanette
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi i hv a

SINGLE ROOM RAMSAY HALL (300m to ucl apparently)
CATERED
for around £216 per week
Would like to swap for anything cheaper
Preferably twin room and catered (both ucl and intercollegiate halls)

Open to self catered too... as long as it’s more affordable...

Id love a twin room at ifor evans, connaught or lilian penson!

First year undergrad
gdgdfdfhdfhdf
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
why does my accommodation status still says pending? why have i not been rejected or given an offer
JoeTippers123456
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Doing an MSc in Maths and Economics and currently have a Townhouse Option at the Gardens Hall (intercollegiate), super beaut but looking for something a little bigger in the same Hall. Can be done pretty swiftly I think so drop me a PM.
JuliusRaschke
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have gotten a single room not en-suite at international hall. This is an intercollegiate hall 15 minutes away walking distance from uni. I wanna switch to ramsay hall so if you want to switch hmu
JuliusRaschke
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jajanette)
Hi i hv a

SINGLE ROOM RAMSAY HALL (300m to ucl apparently)
CATERED
for around £216 per week
Would like to swap for anything cheaper
Preferably twin room and catered (both ucl and intercollegiate halls)

Open to self catered too... as long as it’s more affordable...

Id love a twin room at ifor evans, connaught or lilian penson!

First year undergrad
I got a single room non-en suite which is catered. its around 200 a week so slightly cheaper. 15 min away from ucl main campus. would u be interested.
JuliusRaschke
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got a single room non-en suite at international hall. 15 min away from uni. I wanna go to ramsay hall so pm me if you wanna swap
Ahad27
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wow so expensive my dudes!
whoneedseton
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have a non ensuite catered room in connaught hall for £210 a week. Open to almost any ensuite offers. Particularly gardens hall.
Is only a 5m walk from ULC.
whoneedseton
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This broke my heart Dying for a gardens hall townhouse but I have non ensuite connaught :/
airyfairy333
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi I have a £199 catered ensuite room at Lilian Penson Halls, please message if willing to swap for an ensuite room closer to UCL? Thank you xxx
whoneedseton
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SaffyMango)
Im confused as to what you want. I have a non ensuite at connaught for 179, and am interested in swapping
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (197)
24.29%
Pop (196)
24.17%
Jazz (33)
4.07%
Classical (46)
5.67%
Hip-Hop (154)
18.99%