The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Student accomodation

Has anymone heard back about student accomodation from the Uni of Sheffield? I applied after I got my grades so I'm unsure whether or not that affects my accommodation. Since I'm a first year it should be guaranteed right?
Original post by BoredToDeath674
Has anymone heard back about student accomodation from the Uni of Sheffield? I applied after I got my grades so I'm unsure whether or not that affects my accommodation. Since I'm a first year it should be guaranteed right?

Our accommodation guarantee

Living in University accommodation is a great way to settle into your life as a student at the University of Sheffield and whether you are a Home, International, Undergraduate or Postgraduate student, as long as you meet a few conditions you are guaranteed accommodation.

2018-19 guarantee conditions

Undergraduate First Year Students

You are guaranteed accommodation if you made The University of Sheffield your firm choice through UCAS or you chose to join The University through insurance, clearing or adjustment. Depending on which route you chose will depend on how you apply and what type of accommodation you are allocated to. Please read the guarantee in full before applying for accommodation.

If you make The University of Sheffield your firm choice through UCAS, you are guaranteed a study bedroom in University owned or partnership accommodation provided you meet all the conditions below:-

You are a full-time student coming to Sheffield alone for the full academic year

You apply through UCAS and make Sheffield your firm choice of University by the 30 June 2018 and you accept a full time academic place of study before 6 July 2018.

You hold an unconditional offer of study at The University Sheffield by 31 August 2018.

You apply for University owned or partnership accommodation from March 2018 onwards and apply before 12noon on the 31 July 2018.

If you apply to study at The University of Sheffield through insurance, clearing or adjustment or failed to meet the deadline dates above you are guaranteed a study bedroom in University owned or partnership accommodation provided:

You are a full-time student coming to Sheffield alone for the full academic year

You hold an unconditional firm place through UCAS.

You apply for University owned or partnership accommodation from the 16 August 2018 and no later than the 31 August 2018.

Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by BoredToDeath674

I'm also waiting to hear back about accommodation. Have applied but have to wait for an email so I can confirm and pay. Anyone know how long it takes for them to reply if you've applied through clearing?? Or has heard back already?
Original post by emmarogers999
I'm also waiting to hear back about accommodation. Have applied but have to wait for an email so I can confirm and pay. Anyone know how long it takes for them to reply if you've applied through clearing?? Or has heard back already?

Today is the deadline to pay deposit for those who got through with Sheffield as their firm choice. I presume you will hear tomorrow then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending