The Student Room Group

Not allowed to see final year exam paper

I've just graduated from the University of Bristol doing Neuroscience (BSc) and my exams didn't go as expected, so I sent an email to my school requesting to see my exam papers/examiner comments so that I can see where I went wrong, but I've been told that only second years get access to their exam papers. Any ideas if there is a way around this?
Original post by JosieDC
I've just graduated from the University of Bristol doing Neuroscience (BSc) and my exams didn't go as expected, so I sent an email to my school requesting to see my exam papers/examiner comments so that I can see where I went wrong, but I've been told that only second years get access to their exam papers. Any ideas if there is a way around this?

You've graduated, so whats the point?

If you want to contest the results and request remarks you can. But you should be aware universities are notoriously self governed, so it wont be like an a level remark, as academics tend to agree with eachother on marking. Your degree classification likely wouldnt change unless your close like 1-3% off.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending