The Student Room Group

new girl lmao

so im joining for a levels in September In the uk . im from India so therefore I dont really know how stuff works lmao any tips . also I dont wear make up my mum doesnt let me even buy

Scroll to see replies

You're in a for a long long long long long year
for the record, i atleast dont tend to find girls as attractive when they wear lots of makeup, they look like clowns. a bit of eyeliner maybe. i dont think not wearing makeup is a big deal, youll look and fit in fine
Original post by hatorgator
for the record, i atleast dont tend to find girls as attractive when they wear lots of makeup, they look like clowns. a bit of eyeliner maybe. i dont think not wearing makeup is a big deal, youll look and fit in fine

Brainlet 3 wojak.jpg
Not wearing makeup isn’t a massive deal, don’t worry about it. Most girls at my sixth form (including me sometimes) can’t be bothered to apply it every morning
maintain a strong work ethic. just chill people are pretty open minded although that depends where you're living. be yourself some schools have obvious cliques and you do you
Original post by vicvic38
Brainlet 3 wojak.jpg

suck my nuts
helmet brainlet wojak.jpg
suck my nuts
helmet brainlet wojak.jpg

eat my shorts
eat my shorts

dreaming brainlet wojak.png
dreaming brainlet wojak.png

:smile:
:smile:

boxing brainlet wojak.jpg

k.
Good luck you should be fine regardless of how much make up you wear :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)

TSR - Where you ask a question, and only 10% of the replies are helpful :laugh:
Original post by Anonymous
so im joining for a levels in September In the uk . im from India so therefore I dont really know how stuff works lmao any tips . also I dont wear make up my mum doesnt let me even buy

I moved to the UK from India 6 years ago so I can understand what you might be going through (my mum's the same about makeup and stuff too aha). Compared to the Indian system, it's more independent and bit less stressful, I think. I'm starting A levels in September too so I'm not too sure but I think you'll be fine
k.

Original post by I'm God
TSR - Where you ask a question, and only 10% of the replies are helpful :laugh:

suicide brain wojak.jpg
suicide brain wojak.jpg

u look good xd
u look good xd

chinlet wojak.jpg
tnx bby