indecisive_soul
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I released myself from Warwick and accepted my Lancaster University offer for biological sciences with biomedicine. But I keep sobbing and idk anymore. Am I scared? Do I regret it? Idk if I have confidence in Lancaster uni. Can someone who is already a first year console me? Anyone who went to Lancaster? Someone please help...
Ev4sive
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yo its okay buddy, I went to visit on the open day and i'm studying bio sciences too. It looked great!
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
you will be fine at Lancaster

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-NwoWn7vyRo/hqdefault.jpg
indecisive_soul
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ev4sive)
Yo its okay buddy, I went to visit on the open day and i'm studying bio sciences too. It looked great!
Really? Thank you for your reply, I've calmed down now a bit and will try to be positive.
indecisive_soul
Rep:
?
(Original post by the bear)
you will be fine at Lancaster

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-NwoWn7vyRo/hqdefault.jpg
I CHOKED omg I did not expect that
Thanks for making me laugh tho
Satori Tendō
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I was upset for a bit and also cried when I released myself from a diff uni for certain reasons. I guess when you first see that the Uni accepted you on that stressful UCAS updates morning they kinda steal your heart. I understand how you feel. But I'm happier now and I hope you are too
indecisive_soul
Rep:
?
(Original post by Satori Tendō)
I was upset for a bit and also cried when I released myself from a diff uni for certain reasons. I guess when you first see that the Uni accepted you on that stressful UCAS updates morning they kinda steal your heart. I understand how you feel. But I'm happier now and I hope you are too
You're right about those feelings. Now that you've put it in that perspective, I understand. Thank you. Are you going to Lancaster too?
Satori Tendō
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nah I'm not. I haven't told anyone where I'm going on this website because I'm very paranoid
random_matt
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Satori Tendō)
Nah I'm not. I haven't told anyone where I'm going on this website because I'm very paranoid
Now that's not very healthy.
Lancaster University Student Ambassador
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by indecisive_soul)
I released myself from Warwick and accepted my Lancaster University offer for biological sciences with biomedicine. But I keep sobbing and idk anymore. Am I scared? Do I regret it? Idk if I have confidence in Lancaster uni. Can someone who is already a first year console me? Anyone who went to Lancaster? Someone please help...
Hi there, :wavey:

I'm Rebecca, one of the Student Ambassadors at Lancaster University.

I have just completed my first year studying Marketing Management, so although I am not on your course I hope I can give you a little reassurance.

Firstly, it is common to be unsure about whether you have made the right decision and I assure you that everyone will be having some nerves even if they don't admit it. I can however, tell you from personal experience that I have absolutely loved my first year at Lancaster University. It has been one of the best years of my life and the support you get from the University is excellent so please have confidence in it.

Right from the moment you move in we will have Fresher Reps on hand and they will be there for you not only throughout your first week, but the whole year so there is always someone there for you and to ask questions to. I believe the college system really helps create a lovely sense of community so you should fit in just fine!

I hope this has been helpful, if you have any other questions then please get in touch! :thumbsup:

Enjoy the rest of the summer and we can't wait to welcome you!

Rebecca
Manitude
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The overwhelming majority of people who go to Lancaster have a great time. I was nervous as anything on the way there in my first year. Within a day or so I'd knew I'd made the right choice. That was in 2010. I'm still there now and still loving it.
ben789
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i went 2 lancaster 2 studie english litareture and i luv it here its great and i lern lots and lots here and its much better then warrick so dont worry!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (18)
7.73%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (130)
55.79%
No (85)
36.48%

Watched Threads