TheOnlyEman
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Just want to know your opinion on the Eastwood accommodation. Thanks!
robininthewinds
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Rooms are certainly on the small side. Did that really matter in the end? Not at all - you get used to what you're given. Your first year experience is not going to be defined by the size of your room.

Kitchen's pretty nice. You get sofas and a table so there's a communal space. Sharing toilets and showers seemed to be a big negative to me before I joined, but honestly it's also just something you get used to. Not a big deal at all and you rarely have to wait to use the shower/toilet.

If you can afford more expensive accommodation than Eastwood and you're happy to pay, then go for that. If you want something more affordable, Eastwood is a great choice. The fact that the Eastwood houses are actually mini houses is really niche and gives it a real home vibe. Everyone else is living in gigantic halls but I prefer that home feel. And lastly, if you get assigned to Eastwood even though it wasn't your first choice (or second, or third, fourth or fifth like me ) no biggie! Halls matter less than the people inside them.
TheOnlyEman
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thanks so much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (116)
24.27%
Pop (110)
23.01%
Jazz (22)
4.6%
Classical (25)
5.23%
Hip-Hop (87)
18.2%
Electronic (37)
7.74%
Indie (81)
16.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise