Compliance Caseworker EO/HO Watch

dsm417
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Well done everyone who has had their interviews so far. I've got mine on Thursday, pretty nervous but have done plenty of prep.For the tests I got 99% for verbal, 96% (I think) for numerical and 94% for the SJT.
mariomario
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Is anyone still waiting for an interview. Had mine over 2 weeks ago but am guessing we won’t find out anything until all the interviews are done.
dsm417
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I don't know about other locations but Newcastle were interviewing until at least tomorrow, so expecting to hear back early October.
Lena-za
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Same here. My interview was 2 weeks ago, still waiting to hear back...
Lena-za
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by mariomario)
Is anyone still waiting for an interview. Had mine over 2 weeks ago but am guessing we won’t find out anything until all the interviews are done.
Where did you have your interview?
mariomario
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Lena-za)
Where did you have your interview?
Cardiff. Waiting is so frustrating
Jobengomez
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Leeds are holding interviews until roughly the 10th of October for the EO role, so I'm definitely not holding my breath for a hasty response
Crim101
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I interviewed in Newcastle in September and my application status had just changed to application being reviewed after interview. Hoping this means we will get scores back soon
Hollyconc
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hey I applied for this job and also interviewed in September, I still haven’t got an update but apparently someone I know who also interviewed has been unsuccessful. Please let me know if anyone has an update and good luck everyone who applied !
Crim101
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sammrk)
I think they release everything at once rather than one by one and they interviewed over 500 people for Newcastle so I would imagine looking at previous recruitment patterns it will take atleast two-three weeks to hear anything back
Someone on another thread told me they waited 6 weeks to get their scores! Such a long process
dsm417
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I just got another survey request thinking it was an update 👺
Hollyconc
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sammrk)
Is this for Newcastle or somewhere else?
This is for newcastle
dsm417
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Nothing for me either, still scheduled for first interview!

Out of interest Hollyconc, was that for the EO Caseworker roles, or were they interviewing for HEO too?
Hollyconc
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I’ve heard it’s the EO caseworker roles! I’m internal so heard a few people in other offices have heard back already about being unsuccessful and a couple successful too, I think they interviewed early on so not sure doesn’t make sense because usually everyone finds out at once which is weird!!
Hollyconc
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Nobody in my office has heard back though so not sure if it’s chinese whispers and they are actually for the HO but everyone has said they’re sure it’s the EO jobs
dsm417
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
The plot thickens!
Hollyconc
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Yes haha it’s so annoying nothing makes sense wish we all just knew now! At first when I found out that people said they were successful I assumed it was for HO and people got mixed up but when I questioned apparently it was for EO?? I don’t know I’m losing the plot ha ha
Hollyconc
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
No not directly but someone’s close friend has apparently. It’s all up in the air I don’t know what to believe if I’m honest haha
dsm417
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
My status has changed to provisional offer this morning! I didn't get an email mind, so I'm hoping they didn't make a mistake, just happened to log on! 6,4,6 in my interview.
Hollyconc
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Congratulations!! When was your interview?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1618)
79.12%
Leave (427)
20.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise