The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

De Montfort Accommodation

Currently, I am on the waiting list for accomodation. I don't know what to do. I've phoned and they said if they find something they'll phone or email me. In the meanwhile I've found a studio for 142 a week. Now do I take the studio or wait for De Montfort to reply.
Thanks
What sort of wait have you got on your studio?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by vicvic38
What sort of wait have you got on your studio?

Well I just checked and even the 142 is fully booked...
(edited 5 years ago)
I’m in the same position I don’t knoww if I should wait or find my own accommodation
They emailed me literally after I gave my deposit of £250 to the private accomodation saying we've got a place😩😟😕
Original post by Beastylki579
They emailed me literally after I gave my deposit of £250 to the private accomodation saying we've got a place😩😟😕

I’ve been trying to look too but nothings going on I’ve called them a lot should I wait
Original post by Setlydiaa
I’ve been trying to look too but nothings going on I’ve called them a lot should I wait

I would look at Westmanor Student accomodation, private but looks decent. If they've got places then I would wait for the University. If the University has no places then I would go after the private accomodation. But meanwhile WestManor may be your best bet.

Quick Reply

Latest