How many computer science students at Aston?

Watch
MarkEbel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Starting bsc at Aston just wondered what are the student numbers for each year for computer science thanks
HiThere01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi
I’m also going to be studying computer science and business at Aston university in a couple of weeks. Excited and worried as I don’t know anyone there and I feel like it will be a male dominated course.
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey MarkEbel, HiThere01,

Join our official 'New to Aston' Facebook group to meet other Aston students: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1454...id=19479053136

If you're studying BSc Computer Science, here is the course information: http://www.aston.ac.uk/study/undergr...puter-science/

Hope this helps!
^Sadie
Mudkipzz
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Compsci in my year (just going into final year now) is probably about 100 or so when I did first year? Yes it's male dominated but it's not the worst I've seen. I'd say it's about 85:15 male to female
Mudkipzz
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Compsci in my year (just going into final year now) is probably about 100 or so when I did first year? Yes it's male dominated but it's not the worst I've seen. I'd say it's about 85:15 male to female
HiThere01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Mudkipzz)
Thank you for that ! Do you also study at Aston university, don’t really have any friends 😊😊
Mudkipzz
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I didn't know anyone to begin with either, best way to make friends is meeting online (I started out in those massive group chats and still know most of those people today), flatmates and societies.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (45)
29.22%
No (109)
70.78%

Watched Threads