yokai798
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Im a first year and i am looking for accommodation, because my dumb ass applied late so the only accommodation left is Unite Hall which i cant afford. Is there any accommodation nearby, around the £140 to £158 price. (Also would like to live with students)
will_97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by yokai798)
Im a first year and i am looking for accommodation, because my dumb ass applied late so the only accommodation left is Unite Hall which i cant afford. Is there any accommodation nearby, around the £140 to £158 price. (Also would like to live with students)
Hey,

There are pages on facebook for middlesex students looking for room mates or so maybe give that ago? However don't give up with halls. People drop out last minute and often you might be able to grab someones spot in halls. Keep giving Middlesex Accommodation a ring every few days and you might get lucky. I was a 2nd year student last year and got platt at the very last minute well over a week before I moved in. hope this helps
yokai798
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
thank you man
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (203)
23.52%
Pop (214)
24.8%
Jazz (33)
3.82%
Classical (48)
5.56%
Hip-Hop (166)
19.24%