iPad 2018 (6th gen.) + Apple Pencil PAST PAPERS?

Watch
likyvanessa
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey all! I am considering to buy an iPad and Apple Pencil (the cheaper one around £300) so that I can practice past papers and possibly do other school work. I am wasting so much paper and printing so many pages every time and would like something that is portable and efficient.

Does anyone use the iPad 2018 for past papers and other school work? If so, could you please tell me if you find it useful?

Thank you.

aidilnashazleen
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hi! I use the 2018 iPad alongside the first gen Apple Pencil to practice past papers for about 3 months now! It’s been life changing. It keeps me motivated and its super convenient as you wont be carrying tonnes of printed paper to your place of study.The apps I use are;Goodnotes (Only this app allows annotation on pdfs of past papers, tried other apps but none of them had this option)A Papers: A-Level Papers(You’ve got to purchased the PaperSaver in app. It allows you to download the paper pdf and open in Goodnotes!) if not you could manually visit PapaCambridge and dl. This app gets rid of that additional step.Rove Papers; I use this app for its Multiview feature! You could open Question papers, marking schemes at the same time. Perfect for last minute studying.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (66)
12.22%
Virtual campus tours/open days (131)
24.26%
Live streaming events (47)
8.7%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (52)
9.63%
A uni comparison tool (125)
23.15%
An in-person event when available (119)
22.04%