Sophietemp07
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi all!

Anyone else starting Psychology with Counselling in September? Very happy, excited but extremely nervous and would love to hear from others starting too :-)

Soph x
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
University of Bradford
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sophietemp07)
Hi all!

Anyone else starting Psychology with Counselling in September? Very happy, excited but extremely nervous and would love to hear from others starting too :-)

Soph x
Hi

We're looking forward to seeing you in September! Let me know if you have any questions...

You might want to have a look at our Student Union Facebook Page where you can see what's going on

Joe
Sophietemp07
Rep:
?
Hi Joe

I’m really looking forward to September! One quick question - how do I go about a car parking permit? Thankyou x
University of Bradford
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Joe

I’m really looking forward to September! One quick question - how do I go about a car parking permit? Thankyou x
Hi

If you have completed your pre-enrolment and received a UB number and student email address, you should be able to apply for one in the next couple of weeks

The portal should open around 1st September.

Find out more about parking here!

Cheers

Joe
Sophietemp07
Rep:
?
Thanks Joe

Is there any forums that you know of - Psychology with counselling 018 entry on here?

kind regards
Sophie
University of Bradford
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thanks Joe

Is there any forums that you know of - Psychology with counselling 018 entry on here?

kind regards
Sophie
Hiya

I don't think there is a specific thread on our student room forum, but you can use the search function in the top right corner of the page to search for psychology and you will find some general threads on the subject.

Have you had a look at our Student's Union/Freshers Facebook pages? You should be able to post in that group to see if there are any students studying the course you're studying.

Joe
Sofii_x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I've just finished my counselling level 3, psychology with counselling seems like a good next step but seems like I'm having a difficult time finding a good university to do this in. Might have to check this university. Any good?
University of Bradford
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Sofii_x)
I've just finished my counselling level 3, psychology with counselling seems like a good next step but seems like I'm having a difficult time finding a good university to do this in. Might have to check this university. Any good?
Hi

That's great that you're considering the University of Bradford as a choice for Psychology and Counselling.
Do you have any questions? I'll PM you some information about the course if you want?

Thanks
Joe
Sofii_x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by University of Bradford)
Hi

That's great that you're considering the University of Bradford as a choice for Psychology and Counselling.
Do you have any questions? I'll PM you some information about the course if you want?

Thanks
Joe
Hi Joe,
information would be great! When it comes to applying to universities I can be a bit clueless, does it have to be via UCAS? Thanks
University of Bradford
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Sofii_x)
Hi Joe,
information would be great! When it comes to applying to universities I can be a bit clueless, does it have to be via UCAS? Thanks
I've PM'd you some info from my colleague Misbah.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers
Joe
Anonymous #1
Report 2 months ago
How did you find the course?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Undergraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (23)
24.47%
No (71)
75.53%

Watched Threads