Want more information about this university?
Tlowk
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Anyone on here stayed at Lennon house accommodation in Bradford university? If yes, can u please give me information about it. Thanks
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Tlowk)
Anyone on here stayed at Lennon house accommodation in Bradford university? If yes, can u please give me information about it. Thanks
No details on the University of Bradford website?

Moved to the University of Bradford subforum
University of Bradford
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi Tlowk

Lennon House is a private accommodation provider not an official accommodation of the University like The Green. I hope that someone who has stayed there sees your message and can give you a review. In the mean time you can find reviews of accommodation on google.

Cheers,

Emma P
IanSunderland
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi Stayed at lennon house in 2018. Its a decent place if you are looking for a studio and wanting to pay less than paying for a en-suite room at the University of Bradford they ripped me off in my first year
IanSunderland
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Tlowk)
Overall its a nice place to stay my room is 98pound a week for a studio
Kalifa Talal
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, Stayed here for around 1 years and just moving, nice place to stay and its very close to campus. Its lovely and clean and the staff are helpful. Hope this helps
qsaleem2
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
If anyone is thinking about staying in this place. Please please please contact the Student's union who have had several decades worth of experience dealing with landlords in the local area, and work solely for your interests as a student.Thank you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (436)
56.19%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.81%

Watched Threads