The Student Room Group

Should I quit TSR?

I've met loads of great people but it distracts me too much from my work and life. I don't want IRL people to find me on here either.
I’m gonna quit soon bc it is pretty distracting:rofl:
100% agree.
Original post by Anonymous
I've met loads of great people but it distracts me too much from my work and life. I don't want IRL people to find me on here either.

I’m gonna quit soon bc it is pretty distracting:rofl:

See you guys tomorrow
Original post by RichPiana
See you guys tomorrow

I said soon not tomorrow but I’ll sure miss ya RP
Reply 5
You dont have to 'quit' just close the tab and don't log in till you have time to burn
Reply 6
Original post by Randyyy
You dont have to 'quit' just close the tab and don't log in till you have time to burn

But it has the same addictiveness as social media, you constantly feel the need to check it. That's something I've been trying to avoid my whole life.
Reply 7
Original post by SomMC1
same... i got 1.5k posts in the last ~4weeks of using tsr..

Don't you regret spending your youth like that?
I procrastinate on this site way more when its not holidays. Delete it OP. Its addicting for no reason
Reply 9
Original post by Rainfall
I procrastinate on this site way more when its not holidays. Delete it OP. Its addicting for no reason

But I don't want to lose all the people I've met on here. I may just have to move on. :s-smilie:
But it has the same addictiveness as social media, you constantly feel the need to check it. That's something I've been trying to avoid my whole life.

Then you must have too much time. On a busy day you shouldn't even think about tsr

Eg im on the toilet rn, these arw the times to use tsr

Quick Reply

Latest