The Student Room Group

Is my lecturer playing games with me?

Hi, I'm in my 3rd year of uni on a graphics design course and for the first 2 years my one lecturer was very rude to me. He would often over talk me, ignore me, dismiss me in group settings and one to one. I had no clue what I was doing wrong! But at the same time I would catch him staring at me, smirking at me when I said something to him. it used to make me feel really self conscious like I was being laughed at I just couldn't figure it out. So in my third year I decided to say something, he said that he knows things "have been weird between us but he admires my work" we had a talk and after that he seemed completely fine with me but he still would make intense eye contact that would make me feel nervous and laugh at me or smirk even if I was asking a serious question. instead of being rude now I feel as though he was flirting or "playing games" with me. the way I came to this conclusion was to imagine if it was a guy at a bar would I think it was normal behaviour the things he said and his body language and the answer is no. He would be really bantery with me when we were alone ( if that's even a word lol) but then all of a sudden would completely change again and act like he didn't know me or even acknowledge my presence but not do that to other students. He Would talk about me, in front of me to another member of staff as if I wasn't there with a big grin on his face. I don't know what's going on he is so up and down all the time, his behaviour is so strange with me some of my friends have picked up on it and I feel even other lecturers can sense a weirdness between us but then during the times he is normal I think "it's all in your head what's wrong with you he's like it to everyone your over reading things"then boom he switches again. I literally feel head ****ed I don't know if he is playing some sort of game with me or if I'm completely bonkers and it's all In me head. Can anyone give there oppionion please?
Reply 1
Maybe he's a sociopath or finds you sexually attractive

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending