The Student Room Group

She is nagging too much and I can't handle it anymore.

I have lived with my girlfriend for a few months already. Yes, it has only been a few months and I can’t take it anymore! She keeps on nagging over small and senseless things. I’m not used to people nagging on me this much, that’s why I can’t take this anymore. She’s a smart and pretty Colombian woman but her character is nothing but a stinky dead fish!
Reply 1
Then break up with her if you don't want to be with her, problem solved.
Original post by nagginggf28
I have lived with my girlfriend for a few months already. Yes, it has only been a few months and I can’t take it anymore! She keeps on nagging over small and senseless things. I’m not used to people nagging on me this much, that’s why I can’t take this anymore. She’s a smart and pretty Colombian woman but her character is nothing but a stinky dead fish!

Lol, you men
Men love to date pretty girls just so they can show them off to their friends and family and everyone is so envious of you but behind close doors your in hell. Beautiful women make terrible wives/girlfriends, their way more insecure than ugly girls but they have ugly personalities. She sounds exactly like a bridezilla.
But it's not too bad because at least you didn't marry her and now you know you wouldnt ever want to or you would be in permanent hell.
Just tell her to move out and explain she nags too much so it could ruin the relationship. She will promise to change but she won't really so don't let her persuade you to change your mind. So that way you don't need to dump her.
If you live seperately then maybe it will work as you can get away from her and have your own space by doing this.

Sometimes you need to spend time apart from someone to really appreciate them and be grateful for what you've got.
Another bloke wrote a thread about his nagging, controlling girlfriend but he didn't want to dump her because sometimes it's hard to find anybody to datell that likes you back so he just wanted advice about how to handle it. And most men would love to be in your shoes as they can't get any girls to date them and would put up with the nagging but nobody has to live like that being miserable so the best solution is to give in seperate homes and just stay over a couple of nights a week.
My ex friend has been engaged for 10 years and she has never lived with her fiance full time because she's a big baby mummy's girl so it's not because she doesn't get on with her bloke and they both said they don't argue but she lives 4 days a week with her mum snd brothers and 3 days s week with her fiance.
It works for them but he doesn't have a choice anyway but the benefits for him is that there's less nagging and he can smoke when ever he wants because she doesn't allow him to smoke inside the house so he has to do it outside. She doesn't allow prove of weed either so he can do that when she's not there too. You could do the same thing where she only stays over for 2 or 3 days a week that way you get the best of both worlds but make sure she has her own place to go back and live so if you have arguments or she's getting in your nerves you can arguments ask her to leave for the night or a couple of days to cool down
Original post by nagginggf28

I made a few spelling mistakes so you will have to try to work out what I mean.
Strong username to thread content
Then break up with her...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending