Need help on a piercing

Watch
Emily&
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’ve got 2 piercings and they are my ears and belly button. When I got my first piercing I was 4 years old and I kept re-getting my ears pierced and then when I was about 12 or 13 I got my belly button pierced but I want another piercing and I don’t know what to get. I’m thinking of either getting my tongue, nose, second ear piercing, 3 piercings at the top of my ear (don’t know whether to get it done on both ears) or a dermal above my belly button piercing? Please help me with what you think.
Georgiaa2911
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’ve got my belly button pierced, my nose, two on each ear lobe, tragus and one at the top. I adore my nose piercing, so definitely go for that option. I wouldn’t get my tongue pierced if I were you... it proper messed up my friends teeth hahaha
Emily&
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thanks ahh
abiagnew
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Emily&)
I’ve got 2 piercings and they are my ears and belly button. When I got my first piercing I was 4 years old and I kept re-getting my ears pierced and then when I was about 12 or 13 I got my belly button pierced but I want another piercing and I don’t know what to get. I’m thinking of either getting my tongue, nose, second ear piercing, 3 piercings at the top of my ear (don’t know whether to get it done on both ears) or a dermal above my belly button piercing? Please help me with what you think.
my belly is bleeding and idk why is this okay ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (290)
55.88%
I don't have everything I need (229)
44.12%

Watched Threads