The Student Room Group

I think I am royalty... or obsessed! 👑👑

I- I know I AM royalty!!! Kate Middleton took MY SPOT. I need advice!!! I think I am panicking omg!!! William is my DADDY! Eeeeeeek!!! 😭💀
Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I love him so muach!!! 😍😍🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑👑👑
Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found
(edited 5 years ago)
#Trololololol
Original post by UmamiPiñapple
#Trololololol

I am NOT trolling! I have been on this fourm long enough to be accepted!! I am just a huge FAAAN of Prince William!!! 💖✨🦄
I feel so bad for you(not) I think you need help..
But he's already taken, maybe move on try to gain some self love and integrity then find someone who will truly love you for who you are🙂
Original post by London090
But he's already taken, maybe move on try to gain some self love and integrity then find someone who will truly love you for who you are🙂

But I adoreee him!!! I do not want to move on quiet yet!!! I cannot tell if he is even happy I’m his marriage as he is supposed to be with me! 😭
find urself another prince x
Original post by Ratchet Hoe
But I adoreee him!!! I do not want to move on quiet yet!!! I cannot tell if he is even happy I’m his marriage as he is supposed to be with me! 😭

Okay cool, then you're going to be waiting around for the rest of your life as a lonely spinster... Just let it go and find some other guy. Be happy and don't live in a sad shadow of life.
(edited 5 years ago)
Well I don’t think they royal family would accept someone with Trisha paytas as their profile pic and names ratchet hoe so I don’t think you’ve got any chance. I feel like this is one of those fan girls that go crazy when they see their idol. He’s prince William he wouldn’t marry a commoner. Sorry but it ain’t happening
Original post by Marcbark143
Well I don’t think they royal family would accept someone with Trisha paytas as their profile pic and names ratchet hoe so I don’t think you’ve got any chance. I feel like this is one of those fan girls that go crazy when they see their idol. He’s prince William he wouldn’t marry a commoner. Sorry but it ain’t happening

They allow Megan Markle who did a kissing scene with somebody else, so am I not allowed!
Oh yes he’s not happy since he has 3 children, is married and is 2nd in line to throne. You could try and get with one of the minor royals but they would never let a commoner marry someone so high up in the family. Since you seem like the type to try to see him at any occasion try to get rid of camilla for us, no one wants her.
Okay cool, then you're going to be waiting around for the rest of your life as a lonely spinster... Just let it go and find some other guy. Be happy and don't liver in a sad shadow of life.

What does a feminist lawyers do? or am i mistaken in thinking there is such a thing and you just meant a feminst who is also a lawyer?
Original post by roronoa1zoro
What does a feminist lawyers do? or am i mistaken in thinking there is such a thing and you just meant a feminst who is also a lawyer?

Hey 🤣 I am a feminist and I want to study law at uni, I know my name is a bit confusing. Sorry
Original post by Ratchet Hoe
They allow Megan Markle who did a kissing scene with somebody else, so am I not allowed!

But harry has more freedom since he’ll never be king and I think he was pressured to find someone at that point. Plus it’s ok to date in the royal family it’s just frowned upon for them to marry divorcees because of what happened with king Edward that’s why there was such a worry about Meghan. You can’t just marry a royal you have to have social status.
Original post by Marcbark143
Oh yes he’s not happy since he has 3 children, is married and is 2nd in line to throne. You could try and get with one of the minor royals but they would never let a commoner marry someone so high up in the family. Since you seem like the type to try to see him at any occasion try to get rid of camilla for us, no one wants her.

Camilla is a disgrace to the home wrecker community! All jokes aside, it was snake-ish of her to take down Diana like that 😞
Hey 🤣 I am a feminist and I want to study law at uni, I know my name is a bit confusing. Sorry

No need to apologise; make sure to put in all you can and make that dream come true. Wish you all the best
Original post by roronoa1zoro
No need to apologise; make sure to put in all you can and make that dream come true. Wish you all the best

Thanks! That's so sweet🙃
Why would you want to marry such a rotten miscreant?
Original post by Help_Me_Pls_Eghh
Why would you want to marry such a rotten miscreant?

Because of that money and social status! Not to mention is jawline that is fading away! 😍😍❤️❤️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending