The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Clearing Accomodation

Hiya,

I was just wondering if anyone knew, when students that got into UEA through clearing get allocated rooms?

Thanks.
Original post by potatop
Hiya,

I was just wondering if anyone knew, when students that got into UEA through clearing get allocated rooms?

Thanks.

Hello :smile:

Just to double check, have you accepted your place at UEA and recieved a confirmation email? If so, you should have been sent a link to our accommodation to make your choice etc. Or, do you mean when will you get a confirmation on what accommodation you have been given?

Sorry for the confusion!
Heidi
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of East Anglia
Hello :smile:

Just to double check, have you accepted your place at UEA and recieved a confirmation email? If so, you should have been sent a link to our accommodation to make your choice etc. Or, do you mean when will you get a confirmation on what accommodation you have been given?

Sorry for the confusion!
Heidi

Hi Heidi,

Yep, just wondering when we get the confirmation as I understand we would’ve applied later than other applicants.

Thanks
Original post by potatop
Hi Heidi,

Yep, just wondering when we get the confirmation as I understand we would’ve applied later than other applicants.

Thanks

It might be worth contacting our accommodation team, they will be able to answer your question and possibly update you on your application :smile: https://portal.uea.ac.uk/accommodation/contact-us

Hope that helps!
Heidi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending