The Student Room Group

College Help

So i went to college for a year, where i didn't get the grades to go onto the next part of the course. I have applied to go to a different college and an apprenticeship. I didnt get the apprenticeship, and i still haven't had my interview for the college, I dont until the 28th of August. Mine and my dad's benefits are being cut off and we are worried about me getting into college. Anybody got any advice, it would be much appreciated?
Original post by STPDDolphin
So i went to college for a year, where i didn't get the grades to go onto the next part of the course. I have applied to go to a different college and an apprenticeship. I didnt get the apprenticeship, and i still haven't had my interview for the college, I dont until the 28th of August. Mine and my dad's benefits are being cut off and we are worried about me getting into college. Anybody got any advice, it would be much appreciated?

Sorry to hear about this :frown: Are there any other places you could apply in the meantime just to keep your options open? Even if they are only back ups until you hear back from the college? :redface:

What sort of apprenticeship were you looking to get in to? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending