The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

When do I find out my accommodation time slot?

Hi, I've completed all the necessary online inductions etc etc about halls and accommodation, and it says once I've done that I can book a time slot to move in... but I haven't been able to find anywhere where to do that on my university account. How do I do that? I'm confused.
Thank you for your help!!
University of Southampton 2018/2019
Original post by alaskalost
Hi, I've completed all the necessary online inductions etc etc about halls and accommodation, and it says once I've done that I can book a time slot to move in... but I haven't been able to find anywhere where to do that on my university account. How do I do that? I'm confused.

They may not have released them yet. You will probably get an email when they've been released.
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2

Here is a link for the arrival times for each accommodation block.

https://www.southampton.ac.uk/uni-life/accommodation/arrival.page
Reply 3

Hi Alaskalost, our Residences team will send an email out closer to the expected move-in dates, when you receive this email it will ask you to book a time slot to move-in and give you approximately 30 minutes to upload your belongings into your accommodation, although this 30mins is very loosely set and we're flexible with this time period.

You can check the current schedule for expected move-in dates here (but please note this is subject to change, and any finalisation in this will be sent to you when you go to book your timeslot): https://www.southampton.ac.uk/uni-life/accommodation/arrival.page - the "x" indicates the predicted move-in date.

If you have any further questions or queries please do contact our Accommodation Hotline Advisors by either telephone or email:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending