The Student Room Group

How to deal with rogue tenors!

There's this guy at choir, and he's married with a kid and knows I have a boyfriend, but he keeps coming onto me!! He's behaving most inappropriately, so because I don't have the courage to tell him off irl, I sent him an email, which he never replied to and is continuing to behave just as he did before. I tried just ignoring him but that didn't work either, so I'm rather at a lost about what to do! Any suggestions?
Reply 1
Tell him that you also have a wife and a kid. =)
Reply 2
How old is he?? Seems pretty serious stuff. I'd have a chat with the choir organiser and see what happens. But if he gets chucked out you may be worried for your safety, he could be a physchopath (sp??)
Reply 3
Saagar
How old is he?? Seems pretty serious stuff. I'd have a chat with the choir organiser and see what happens. But if he gets chucked out you may be worried for your safety, he could be a physchopath (sp??)

He's about 30 I think. Not a psychopath, I'm pretty sure, just a bit of a cad! It's annoying though, I mean I'm fine with just kisses on the cheek (which is all it was at first) but now he forces himself half on my lips! :frown:
Reply 4
:eek: That's horrible! {hugs Eeyore in a merely friendly way}
You should definitely tell somebody about this!
In fact, threaten him that if he doesn't stop you'll tell his wife!
Reply 5
Eeyore
He's about 30 I think. Not a psychopath, I'm pretty sure, just a bit of a cad! It's annoying though, I mean I'm fine with just kisses on the cheek (which is all it was at first) but now he forces himself half on my lips! :frown:

Bite his tongue. Yay.
Reply 6
Acaila
:eek: That's horrible! {hugs Eeyore in a merely friendly way}
You should definitely tell somebody about this!
In fact, threaten him that if he doesn't stop you'll tell his wife!

*hugs Acaila back* It is rather tiresome, indeed! I shall tell my friend, who's the conductor of the choir, very soon. Sadly I don't really know how to get in touch with his wife!
Reply 7
mephisto
Tell him that you also have a wife and a kid. =)

lol!!
Reply 8
Eeyore
*hugs Acaila back* It is rather tiresome, indeed! I shall tell my friend, who's the conductor of the choir, very soon. Sadly I don't really know how to get in touch with his wife!

That's my girl :smile:
Tell him you like proper men (basses).
Reply 10
ChemistBoy
Tell him you like proper men (basses).

Haha, good one! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending