The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Freshers start

Hello I am an international student who have chosen to study at Southampton university.I am just curious about fresher start. Basically what is it? Do I need to go and what do need to prepare?

Thank you
Original post by Unknown12z
Hello I am an international student who have chosen to study at Southampton university.I am just curious about fresher start. Basically what is it? Do I need to go and what do need to prepare?

Thank you

I would strongly advise you go to the fresher's week.
This is because some really good events and useful talks/sessions are run by the student's union and also your faculty.

Faculties usually run a fresher's opening lecture in that week where they tell you all about how the course will work, anything you will need and will get given etc.

Check your course page, on there it will tell you what you will need to read/bring/buy
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
I would strongly advise you go to the fresher's week.
This is because some really good events and useful talks/sessions are run by the student's union and also your faculty.

Faculties usually run a fresher's opening lecture in that week where they tell you all about how the course will work, anything you will need and will get given etc.

Check your course page, on there it will tell you what you will need to read/bring/buy

Thank you very much for the information.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending