The Student Room Group

Law vs Law and Politics

Hey,
I have an interest in Law and Politics joint degrees as they are quite compatible. Now, QMUL asks for AAA (compared to A*AA) in single LLB. While Manchester and Cardiff have the same requirements of AAA and AAB respectively. Despite having the same requirements, are these course generally less subscribed? Thanks in advance!
Original post by infernowasif
Hey,
I have an interest in Law and Politics joint degrees as they are quite compatible. Now, QMUL asks for AAA (compared to A*AA) in single LLB. While Manchester and Cardiff have the same requirements of AAA and AAB respectively. Despite having the same requirements, are these course generally less subscribed? Thanks in advance!

You should ask their admissions. I expect they are less popular as people will go for single honours. the department should be able to give you the numbers of applicants to places.
Original post by 999tigger
You should ask their admissions. I expect they are less popular as people will go for single honours. the department should be able to give you the numbers of applicants to places.

Thanks for your reply! Manchester told me they have 50 places for 200 applicants for Law with Politics. While QMUL told me they have 320 places for 3200 applicants across all Law courses.
Original post by infernowasif
Thanks for your reply! Manchester told me they have 50 places for 200 applicants for Law with Politics. While QMUL told me they have 320 places for 3200 applicants across all Law courses.

Dont forget though each applicant has 5 choices. The stats arent like for like.
Original post by 999tigger
Dont forget though each applicant has 5 choices. The stats arent like for like.

Hnmm. Btw, I will be content with any of my 5 choices man.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending