Admera
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I got a job at primark and I'm contracted 4 hours on saturday evening. I'm going into year 12 where I doubt the job will he an issue. But do you think I'll be able to keep my job during my A level exams?
GeniusOfEarl100
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi there,

I’ve just finished Year 12 and I’ve had a job throughout including my exams (which went really well). I’d say it’s fine as long as you make sure you spread revision across the week and don’t just leave it until the weekend. Also I’m sure if you had a polite chat with your boss they wouldn’t have an issue with giving you a couple of weekends off right in the heart of exam season.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Admera)
So I got a job at primark and I'm contracted 4 hours on saturday evening. I'm going into year 12 where I doubt the job will he an issue. But do you think I'll be able to keep my job during my A level exams?
Yeah that's fine. I worked 4 hours a week during my A-Levels and came out with good grades. As long as you don't give your job priority you'll be fine.
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Admera)
That should be fine. I know people who have worked more hours than that and still done well.
As long as you are organised and dont leave your work to the last minute then you will be fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (468)
66.67%
No (234)
33.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed