The Student Room Group

Job during A Levels

So I got a job at primark and I'm contracted 4 hours on saturday evening. I'm going into year 12 where I doubt the job will he an issue. But do you think I'll be able to keep my job during my A level exams?
Hi there,

I’ve just finished Year 12 and I’ve had a job throughout including my exams (which went really well). I’d say it’s fine as long as you make sure you spread revision across the week and don’t just leave it until the weekend. Also I’m sure if you had a polite chat with your boss they wouldn’t have an issue with giving you a couple of weekends off right in the heart of exam season.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Admera
So I got a job at primark and I'm contracted 4 hours on saturday evening. I'm going into year 12 where I doubt the job will he an issue. But do you think I'll be able to keep my job during my A level exams?

Yeah that's fine. I worked 4 hours a week during my A-Levels and came out with good grades. As long as you don't give your job priority you'll be fine.
Original post by Admera

That should be fine. I know people who have worked more hours than that and still done well.
As long as you are organised and dont leave your work to the last minute then you will be fine.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest