The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
What is the Aston interview like? They asked me to come in for interview but I am not sure how to prepare... last time I prepare for MMI or any interview was back in November 2018 :c

Oh. Aston in clearing? Are you international student? Were you rejected before? Or you just called them in clearing?
Hey guys, anyone know where I can keep a whip. Want to travel between london and bham every week.
Original post by sayyarab
Oh. Aston in clearing? Are you international student? Were you rejected before? Or you just called them in clearing?

Yes and no I wasn't rejected before. I just called them to check.
What is the Aston interview like? They asked me to come in for interview but I am not sure how to prepare... last time I prepare for MMI or any interview was back in November 2018 :c

worth calling aston again? when did you call?
Original post by XxxvatxxX
worth calling aston again? when did you call?

i called on the 15th and got my invite on 16th. I dont think they have more places left but you can try to ask.
i called on the 15th and got my invite on 16th. I dont think they have more places left but you can try to ask.

Are you international? When will your interview?
(edited 4 years ago)
Are you international? When will your interview?

interview was on saturday
interview was on saturday

good luck. did you get the place? .. how many students were in the interview please? are you all international?
Does anyone know if we get a free ipad? Or am I just imagining it
good luck. did you get the place? .. how many students were in the interview please? are you all international?

im not sure. havent heard anything
im not sure. havent heard anything

best wishes
Has everyone had all their injections done.
What date in September does medicine in Aston start for those who will be in the 2019 cohort?
What date in September does medicine in Aston start for those who will be in the 2019 cohort?

The 16th, the move-in date for on-campus accommodation is either the 13th or 14th
need help please, in the occupational health questionnaire I clicked on positive for HIP antigen, I mixed it up with Antibody, I tried to go back to correct it but the system did not allow me to go back, what I can do?

N.B , I have the certificate of immunization that shows that it is negative for HIP antigen, but I wat to correct also on the questionnaire form? is there a way to go back? please advise
need help please, in the occupational health questionnaire I clicked on positive for HIP antigen, I mixed it up with Antibody, I tried to go back to correct it but the system did not allow me to go back, what I can do?

N.B , I have the certificate of immunization that shows that it is negative for HIP antigen, but I wat to correct also on the questionnaire form? is there a way to go back? please advise

When I made a mistake on mine I called the website company and they gave me an email to send the correct information to, so try calling them
Original post by elliemayor
When I made a mistake on mine I called the website company and they gave me an email to send the correct information to, so try calling them

But I did not submit it yet. there is no way to go back?
Does Fit4job contact Aston medical school directly or send the report to me as a student? how long it takes to respond? did they ask for an appointment or just to fill the questionnaire?

How do you know that the report has been sent from Fit4job to Aston medical school?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Ali_09123
Has everyone had all their injections done.

which injections do you mean?
Original post by elliemayor

Thank you, I called them, the problem is solved

Latest