The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cpatterson01
No sitting them in the summer

Congrats on getting it!
Are you WP or local to Aston? Share your stats if you don't mind?
Original post by cpatterson01
I’ve gotten an interview with 2440 so I think it’s lower than that

Original post by Easosos1
Have you done your a levels?

Your stats please?
Original post by fullbringer13
Thanks, man. My A-level grades are achieved A*AA with an A in AS Physics and my UKCAT is 2740 Band 2. And yeah, man, I'm from the UCLAN thread. With Aston, I'm glad to say I have all 5 interviews now. So hyped, but also kind of worried about the scheduling.

What is the 5th interview for please?
Original post by ahussainxo
Congrats on getting it!
Are you WP or local to Aston? Share your stats if you don't mind?

Thank youuuu
Nope I’m not, ukcat 2440
5 a*
2 a
Predicted a*aa
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Fatima20000
What is the 5th interview for please?

It's for medicine, from UCLAN. I applied directly to them so I didn't have to use up my UCAS choices. The other four are Bristol, Manchester, Sheffield and Aston.
It's for medicine, from UCLAN. I applied directly to them so I didn't have to use up my UCAS choices. The other four are Bristol, Manchester, Sheffield and Aston.

Wow nice univerities. I THINK Aston is just backup for you 🤔
Wow nice univerities. I THINK Aston is just backup for you 🤔

Lol, no way. It's medicine. None of these unis are backups since I'll be lucky if I get in anywhere. I am partial to Sheffield and Manchester, for different reasons, but I'd be ecstatic if I got into UCLAN, Aston or Bristol either way!
Wow nice univerities. I THINK Aston is just backup for you 🤔 so you will get unconditional offers if you pass the interviews👏👏

so you will get unconditional offers if you pass the interviews👏👏
so you will get unconditional offers if you pass the interviews👏👏

They might still be conditional, regarding an english language proficiency test such as the IELTS or something.
They might still be conditional, regarding an english language proficiency test such as the IELTS or something.

R u international student? From where?
R u international student? From where?

Yes, I'm an international student from Bangladesh. Wouldn't have been able to apply to UCLAN otherwise, lol.
Yes, I'm an international student from Bangladesh. Wouldn't have been able to apply to UCLAN otherwise, lol.

This year UCLAN accept home students from their area!
This year UCLAN accept home students from their area!

Yes, I know. I just meant that I applied to four medicine courses via UCAS already, and could only apply to UCLAN separately because I was an international student.
(edited 5 years ago)
ity
Yes, I know. I just meant that I applied to four medicine courses via UCAS already.

Good luck, which uni you prefer from the 5 ? , because I thinkyou will pass the interview for all:smile:
ity

Good luck, which uni you prefer from the 5 ? , because I thinkyou will pass the interview for all:smile:

Yes, thank you. I'm more partial towards Sheffield and Manchester, but like I said, it's medicine, so I'd be lucky to get in anywhere. Good luck to you to as well. :smile:
No More interview invitations guys?
No More interview invitations guys?

I think they are releasing interviews in batches.
I received my invite yesterday and have booked it for the 9th January
Original post by kitkat2505
I received my invite yesterday and have booked it for the 9th January

Was there any dates for December or all just for January please?
There were some for next week when I first looked but when I went back to book mine they were all gone

Latest

Trending

Trending