Turn on thread page Beta

Aston Medicine A100 MBChB 2019 entry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bmd28)
    Anyone know what their cut off has been for the past previous years ? Finding it hard to guess what score would make an interview. Definitely above 600 or even a bit less ? Or mainly strong ukcat of like above 650?
    If anyone has some info it would help
    They don’t have a cut off, it’s holistic. If for instance you get a low UKCAT but have the a level grades AAA achieved I’m sure they would invite to interview
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Easosos1)
    They don’t have a cut off, it’s holistic. If for instance you get a low UKCAT but have the a level grades AAA achieved I’m sure they would invite to interview
    I think they accept AAA and AAB as well.

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Q.123)
    Got an interview today
    Congratulations! Was it via email ?
    What are your stats ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Q.123)
    Got an interview today
    Your stats please? Do you meet the widening participation requirements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Q.123)
    Got an interview today
    are u an international student, what are your stats and what are the dates available for interview

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adi2002)
    are u an international student, what are your stats and what are the dates available for interview

thanks
    Nah I'm only joking, Aston taking the mick fam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Q.123)
    Nah I'm only joking, Aston taking the mick fam
    No place for jocking here. This is not good

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Q.123;80772614]Nah I'm only joking, Aston taking the mick fam[/QUO
    u are joking, we people are so eager waiting u are joking and so many questions sprawl up in my mind

please do not joke waiting time for medicine is insane anyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Q.123)
    Nah I'm only joking, Aston taking the mick fam[/QUO
    u are joking, we people are so eager waiting u are joking and so many questions sprawl up in my mind

please do not joke waiting time for medicine is insane anyways
    You lot need to relax. They'll send em when they send em. No point asking who's got one every other second.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Q.123)
    You lot need to relax. They'll send em when they send em. No point asking who's got one every other second.

You look very confident! what is your stats and UKCAT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Q.123)
    i am relaxed but you should always be concerned

ReputationRep:
    i am relaxed but you should always be concerned
    (Original post by Fatima20000)
    You look very confident! what is your stats and UKCAT?
    I'll be honest they're not the greatest, but what can you do at this stage other than wait .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Q.123)
    I'll be honest they're not the greatest, but what can you do at this stage other than wait.
    I know either of us are not genius but we are hoping for the best.

ReputationRep:
    I know either of us are not genius but we are hoping for the best.
    did anyone call Aston and ask? all university started sending the invitations for interviews, except Aston!

ReputationRep:
    So the first batch of interviews are mid-December and the rest January. They’re still going through applications, if you didn’t meet academic criteria you’ve had a rejection

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bmd28)
    So the first batch of interviews are mid-December and the rest January. They’re still going through applications, if you didn’t meet academic criteria you’ve had a rejection
    thanks for informing
    so we should get interview invites in December or January

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bmd28)
    So the first batch of interviews are mid-December and the rest of January. They’re still going through applications if you didn’t meet academic criteria you’ve had a rejection
    the interviews can't possibly be in December as they should have informed as students need time to prepare as well.

I am an international student so, the dates you have provided also apply to international students, right?

ReputationRep:
    Why is everyone getting so worried. They’ll send out invitations, rejections etc sooner than later, and I’m sure they’ll give enough time to prep for interviews... it’s really not that deep.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    the interviews can't possibly be in December as they should have informed as students need time to prepare as well.

I am an international student so, the dates you have provided also apply to international students, right?
    I think they are in mid December, if so you should be hearing very soon. However I might have misheard them. Best thing to do is ring them up. The guy I spoke to was really useful, I was just in a rush so didn’t register every thing he said. But something should happen by mid December (whether invites or interviews themselves)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 11, 2018

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.