The Student Room Group

Am I the only 16 year old that doesn’t hate Gove?

In fact, I appreciate his socioeconomic viewpoints. I also completely support his reformation of the education system; I mean after all, it’s time we compete with the Asians who are stealing our jobs.
The best way to troll a country is to tell their citizens they're so poor at everything, that people from outside the country are getting jobs ahead of them :wink:
Each to their own I guess
Reply 3
Original post by Shalommmmmmmm
In fact, I appreciate his socioeconomic viewpoints. I also completely support his reformation of the education system; I mean after all, it’s time we compete with the Asians who are stealing our jobs.

If you really think that Gove reformed the education system to benefit us as competitiors to the asian market then you're quite wrong- indeed he used it as an excuse but his true aim was to leave his stamp so he wouldnt be perceived as what he was- a pretty useless education secretary. Oh and it also gave him fame, dozens of news articles till this day hail his name and it also meant he was pretty well known when he gave a pretty rubbish run for PM. Oh and has anyone heard of Justine Greening-? not many.
So Asians speak better English and can communicate better to get that job?

That's tough.

So how did Gove prevent Dyson opening a factory in Malaysia? (He didn't )

Who in the hell is Gove?
Original post by SomMC1
Who in the hell is Gove?

It’s short for government mate

How do Asians "steal" jobs if they are better qualified or do jobs that the average white person will not do?
Original post by RJomana
How do Asians "steal" jobs if they are better qualified or do jobs that the average white person will not do?

You realise I purposely added that Asian part to sound like a daily mail reader, right? This thread is ironic
You realise I purposely added that Asian part to sound like a daily mail reader, right? This thread is ironic

OK.sorry
Nah there are lots of little toffs out there
Don't really know much about the man, other than the fact he came to my secondary a few years back.
shalom jackie
I mean after all, it’s time we compete with the Asians who are stealing our jobs.
Why do you think Education should be a competition?

Quick Reply