The Student Room Group

Anyone else think that guys doing “streaks” on Snapchat is a bit camp?

I’m a guy and I use snapchat, but I barely use it. I do upload to my story occasionally and I don’t use those stupid filters either, honestly I think it’s so camp when I see a guy with that dog filter. I also get Snaps from guys with the caption on it “streaks” like again I can understand a girl doing it but I don’t think guys even realise how camp it makes them look. I think some guys are bit obsessed with Snapchat. I had one guy send out a Snap to everyone of a picture of him lying on his bed but all you could see was from his waist down (he had boxers on obviously)

Does anyone else think this too?
Reply 1
Snapchat is just for vain ****boys. It explains why so many people fail their A Levels nowadays
Reply 2
It's just a snap, not really that deep.
Don't mind using snapchat in general, to check on others stories. Although, I never post anything myself and I can't stand streaks at all - They just seem pointless to me, and are an unneeded thought playing on my mind.
Original post by Harold Saxon
Don't mind using snapchat in general, to check on others stories. Although, I never post anything myself and I can't stand streaks at all - They just seem pointless to me, and are an unneeded thought playing on my mind.

Me too. I just use snapchat to view others stories and sometimes I do post stories but not all the time. I don’t use snapchat to communicate with people individually nor do I bother with “streaks” I think they’re a bit silly but I really do think it’s so camp when a guy sends out “streaks”

Quick Reply

Latest