The Student Room Group

Prft - raf

Hello I have asked alot about RAF Im sorry on the student room however regarding the pre recruit fitness test you need to do pushups. my concern is I can only do a few and I was wondering 20 pushups is 100% pass rate so I was wondering if I did like 15 - 18 Would that still be a pass and what would happen if I fail the pushups but pass everything else will I be sent home or...
Reply 1
Original post by TheLostHDPenguin
my concern is I can only do a few

Then get practising.
20 pushups is the basic requirement. If you can't do that yet, you're not ready to join.
Original post by TheLostHDPenguin
Hello I have asked alot about RAF Im sorry on the student room however regarding the pre recruit fitness test you need to do pushups. my concern is I can only do a few and I was wondering 20 pushups is 100% pass rate so I was wondering if I did like 15 - 18 Would that still be a pass and what would happen if I fail the pushups but pass everything else will I be sent home or...

Hi

The fitness requirements listed are the minimum that need to be met for entry, as has been advised already, you'll need to pass them to be able to progress your application.

If you're struggling we have a booklet with a fitness place to assist in getting ready to meet and pass the PJFT and PRTC fitness tests.

https://www.raf.mod.uk/recruitment/media/2231/20170117-pub772-fit_for_action.pdf

Kind regards
Adam
RAF Recruitment

Quick Reply

Latest