Need help asap

Watch this thread
M123485
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I got my As grades I got CEU. I don’t know if I should retake or go into year 13. Need advice ASAP.
username4200854
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
so school isn’t for everyone
therandomperson
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Did you perform your best? On my mock results last year in computer science I got a D but come results day got an A, If you are considering resitting I would defiantly do it now as many colleges will not allow you to resit next year
M123485
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Should’ve took year 12 seriously. I spent 2 weeks revising
FloralHybrid
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by M123485)
I got my As grades I got CEU. I don’t know if I should retake or go into year 13. Need advice ASAP.
Ignore the comments saying “lol that’s ur fault”

If you’ve now recognised you need to work hard, that’s good. I’d recommend retaking the year, yes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (92)
20%
The paper was reasonable (175)
38.04%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.87%
It was TERRIBLE (74)
16.09%

Watched Threads