The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I seen a UFO last night, i got a picture, anyone wanna c it?
Reply 21
I believe in UFO's
I dont believe they're aliens!
Why the hell would you come here and abduct poor Billy Jo from his farm in Texas?
Reply 22
Yes. I do believe in UFOs. I am a Sci Fi geek. I'm also bi-sexual. I'm a total weirdo. My boyfriend left me for my geekiness so I crashed at my girlfriend's place. We did it twice and she's already in love. I dont feel like commitment so I'm begging my bf to take me back but he wants me to give up Sci Fi. I can't !!!!!
Ohno, the aliens!!
Reply 24
Danyul
Ohno, the aliens!!

I must admit I wasnt a believer, but after seeing that my whole perception of the world has changed
really! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I believe that there are Unidentified Flying Objects. I saw something in the sky, and I couldn't make out what it was, so as far as I concerned, it was unidentified, it was flying, and it was an object :biggrin:
Reply 27
Danyul
really! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

yes really, I dont know what to believe in anymore. you really screwed with my mind man
wow, i'm good...
Reply 29
wottabout
I believe that there are Unidentified Flying Objects. I saw something in the sky, and I couldn't make out what it was, so as far as I concerned, it was unidentified, it was flying, and it was an object :biggrin:

did it have wings and 'british airways' plastered across the side?
chats

Did it have a cape, a blue top with a "S" plastered across the top?
Er......no.
Reply 32
lol what happened to not bein nasty and sarcastic!! i have no idea if UFO's exist, iv'e never seen one and i dont really want to cos i gues im a bit scared at the thought of aliens comin here and takin over the earth! argghh! my mum reckons that aliens ahev alredy landed but theres a huge government conspiracy to cover it up. but i dont really care, unless it affects my life! and so far it hasnt, so who cares :P
Reply 33
It's all very well making jokes, but I have a TRUE STORY!!!

Most nights out of my bedroom window I can see a large white round UFO, and it changes shape every night!!! Sometimes it doesn't appear at all!!!! :eek: :eek:
Reply 34
hehe does it look a bit like white cheese, and appear to have a mans face on the side? i think ive seen it too!!
Another thread on this? :tongue:

UFO is just an abbreviation, doesn't always mean flying saucers.
No!
Everything that flies across the sky is noted, seen and recognised by the government. The govt know everything.
When you take a leak in the street... the govt know.
when you go out to buy your food... the govt has several copies of your receipt on their database.
when you think bad things about mr. Blair... the govt know.

Stop this tyrany. Autonomy now!

ofcourse UFO's are real. It may be true that they are not UFO's to everybody, but aslong as you don't have the foggiest idea of what it is it will remain unidentified.
chats

It probably was a plane, but it was still unidentified to me :tongue:
Reply 38
frost105
I believe in UFO's
I dont believe they're aliens!
Why the hell would you come here and abduct poor Billy Jo from his farm in Texas?

pfft....to do experiments on him of course :tongue: lol
i'm jokin but thats what they want to do i think...if it hasnt already happened :wink:
Reply 39
Once, I saw this dot in the sky which kept changing colour. It went from something like red to orange to yellow to green. Then it just vanished.

That's the only strange thing I've seen.

Latest

Trending

Trending