The Student Room Group

Can i still apply to woodhouse

the deadline for applications was 30th of June i think but is it still possible to apply to Woodhouse. Should i call on results day or perhaps just show up on Enrolment day?
Original post by submarines
the deadline for applications was 30th of June i think but is it still possible to apply to Woodhouse. Should i call on results day or perhaps just show up on Enrolment day?

I would call or check on their website assuming your results are good+. You would look a bit silly just showing up. They may make space, they may have a waiting list or some people may fail to get in.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
I would call or check on their website assuming your results are good+. You would look a bit silly just showing up. They may make space, they may have a waiting list or some people may fail to get in.

thanks for the response. I ended up getting 2 8s,3 7s and 3 6s. do you think i can get in?
thanks for the response. I ended up getting 2 8s,3 7s and 3 6s. do you think i can get in?

You need to ask Woodhouse first thing tomorrow. Your results are good. What does their website say?
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
You need to ask Woodhouse first thing tomorrow. Your results are good. What does their website say?

Their website said that new & old applicants need to enroll on the 23rd, which has already past. I tried calling their admissions number but they are unresponsive. What should i now? keep calling them?
Their website said that new & old applicants need to enroll on the 23rd, which has already past. I tried calling their admissions number but they are unresponsive. What should i now? keep calling them?

You could go to the school an see if they just arent picking up phones. There are very few people around at the moment and they may turn you away or you might get lucky and someone will speak to you. I assume all you want to ask is if they will consider you? You may or may not get lucky but if you arent doing anything then at least you tried. How far away is it? You could have sorted this out a long time ago. they might just say too late. I dont know.

Quick Reply

Latest