The Student Room Group

Night before GCSE results day- what will you be doing?

I remember the night before my GCSE results day, 3 years ago. I watched results day videos all night whilst screaming internally. What will you be doing?
Original post by slibsliber
I remember the night before my GCSE results day, 3 years ago. I watched results day videos all night whilst screaming internally. What will you be doing?

Think I just sipped tea and read the local paper for most of the day before. 3 years ago also :tongue:
I'm playing roblox
Reply 3
Original post by Blue_Cow
Think I just sipped tea and read the local paper for most of the day before. 3 years ago also :tongue:

Glad to have missed that tragic number system :smile:
Glad to have missed that tragic number system :smile:

Only to be greeted with decoupled AS/A-Levels :lol:
in front of my family

i'm going to have an early night so i can wake up early and wait for the boundaries to release and to not be stressed out anxiously waiting.
I hope to watch a movie and get to bed at 10 but whether I'll get to sleep or not is another story.
Reply 7
crying
Reply 8
Original post by rainclouds-
in front of my family

i'm going to have an early night so i can wake up early and wait for the boundaries to release and to not be stressed out anxiously waiting.

I think maths grade boundaries were leaked
I think maths grade boundaries were leaked

its supposedly from maths mocks

im not sure i just want to wait til morning to be certain
I hung out with my mates :h:
Reply 11
The day before results day last year I went to a party and drank straight vodka all night. Woke up the next morning, vomited in the toilet, and then felt brilliant and walked to school to get my results. Good luck to all of you guys, I hope you get the grades you want and deserve.
crying as well
Crying
I'm so incredibly jet lagged I'll probably be awake.
Watching Horrible Histories and Violetta just like every night this past 3 months...
so this was 3 years ago, I had just come back from holiday the day before results day, super jet lagged and then a barbecue with all my friends from high school.
I'm just waiting for my GCSE Maths results tomorrow! Feeling very anxious because I need it to get into uni T_T
nvm ill be crying too
Trying to comfort the Year 11s. Then scream internally as I realise a year tomorrow that I get my own. Oh lawd.
seems like a lot of people plan to cry :frown:
I wish everyone good luck for tomorrow!
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest