The Student Room Group

CRAP Alevel grades, can i still get into dentistry?

I got terrible science grades for dentistry ( C's), was thinking if I did a biomedicine degree could I still do post-grad dentistry or will my A-levels come back to haunt me forever...
At this point I have no clue what to do any help would be appreciated...
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by anonymous21123
I got terrible science grades, was thinking if I did a biomedicine degree could I still do post-grad dentistry or will my A-levels come back to haunt me forever...

The number of threads on here lacking basic information. If you don't even include your A level grades, how can anyone give you an answer?
Original post by Zaporizhia
The number of threads on here lacking basic information. If you don't even include your A level grades, how can anyone give you an answer?

sorry!!! i updated the original, rushed the post
sorry!!! i updated the original, rushed the post

Np, I've just seen so many like this hahaha
I got terrible science grades for dentistry ( C's), was thinking if I did a biomedicine degree could I still do post-grad dentistry or will my A-levels come back to haunt me forever...

So you got Cs in all three? Which subjects did you do, and where would you be looking to apply?:smile:. Maybe the biomedicine route is the best option, have you got any offers or are you intending to reapply?

Quick Reply

Latest